1 615 595 1717
We specialize in Service and Repair of the highest quality recording studio mics
Mics For Sale
● A super nice A.K.G. C-24!!! These practically NEVER show up!!! $10,000 complete w/Pelican case and Peak Power PSU
● A VERY RARE R.C.A. KU3-a. Hands down the best ribbon mic ever made!!!
● And another VERY RARE R.C.A. KU3-a, These 2 KU-3a's make a lovely pair. They came off of a film scoring stage together.
● KM-848! This is one of only 10 prototypes of this model. This could be defined as a transformerless KM-84. Sounds just like a KM-84! $1,200
● A VERY Sweet Pair Of Neumann KM-64's! SOLD They have nice new KK-84 (64) capsules and KK-85 (65) capsules and come with Peak Power dual PSU
● The beautiful
MicShop MS-47! This is a U-47 type mic that really is a U-47. The parts are correct - no Chinese crap here. - the circuit is correct - just like Neumann's classic! It comes complete with box, shock mount, cable,
Peak Power regulated power supply - all for just $4,700! If you want a mic that really sounds like a U-47 - here's your guy!!! A happy buyer says: "This mic is the best thing since sliced bread. It sounds identical to a U47, but its not 50 years old! You have no worries about making it through a session." Another customer said: "I love it - sold my Wunder Audio and Pearlman mics because of it." STILL ONLY $4,700
● We're now also making the
MS-12 that out C-12's any C-12!!! These are super hot looking and sounding. They're only $4,950 complete and are guaranteed to please.
● If you have a C-12a with a bad connector/hanger you might want to change it out with this nifty 6 pin XLR job It makes everything nice and solid!!! $225 done!
● We are now re-building all older Neumann mic power supplies. Including changing the East German Neumann (Neumann Gefell) AC transformers to 110 volt Haufe transformers. Call for info!
● If your M-149 or M-147 is noisy we can help. We re-tube them with a MUCH better tube than was originally used by Neumann. They'll be quiet and stay quiet for a long time. $275 + return shipping
● Does your U-47 sound thin or crappy? Do you have a "" VF-14 tube lying around? We're likely to be able to help. We've successfully rejuvinated a number of "bad" VF-14's. You pay only if we're sucessful.
Here are some mics that we've owned - these are NOT for sale (sorry)
POWER SUPPLIES &
CABLES for your TUBE MICROPHONES!
Call 615/595-1717 or FAX 615/595-1718
Here are some microphonic thoughts for you!
A Special note for you U-87 owners
Peak Power power supplies
We have many
around the world.
Take a Microphone to Lunch!
Pictures of my dog - Sydney!
If there's something specific you're looking for, please E-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org